These recipes are favorites requested by church members. They are presented in no deliberately meaningful order.
If you have a recipe to share here, please send it in an email to Carl Imthurn.
1. Quick Cheesecake
By Suzie Phillips
- 1 8oz package of cream cheese
- 1 14oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- In a mixing bowl cream together the cream cheese and condensed milk.
- Mix in the vanilla and lemon juice.
- Beat at medium speed for 2 minutes.
- Pour into a graham cracker crust and refridgerate.
2. Tater Tot Casserole
By Ashleigh Benavides
- 1 stick butter (I use earth balance)
- 1/2 onion chopped
- 2 lb bag tots
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 16 oz sour cream
- 4-6 cups shredded cheese
- Sauté onion in butter.
- Mix soup, cheese and sour cream in bowl.
- Once butter is melted, add onions and butter to cheese mix. Stir.
- Add tater tots and mix.
- Bake in 9x13 an at 350 for one hour.